Experience all the benefits of Voice over IP without the initial investment, limitations and ongoing support of a premise-based PBX with Hosted Voice.
Easily transition to VoIP with Hosted Voice
Seamlessly delivered by our team of experts
If you are in the market for a new phone system, or you’re ready to move to the cloud for improved functionality and flexibility, Hosted Voice from Smart City Metro will effortlessly help you make the transition from a premise-based PBX to a cloud solution.
With easy to use administrative interfaces, call control, individual and group features, Hosted Voice gives you enhanced feature-functionality of PBX and IP-PBX systems, without the initial investment and ongoing maintenance of expensive telephone equipment. Best of all, its all managed by the expert technical team at Smart City Metro.
Easily transition to the cloud for improved functionality and flexibility
Take control of the way you manage communication both internally and externally. With easy-to-use enterprise-level features, designed with your employees in mind, you can focus on facilitating and improving communication, team collaboration and accessibility.
Our Hosted Voice offers your business enterprise-level phone features at a fraction of the cost, such as auto-attendant, call forwarding, and voicemail to email capabilities. Hosted Voice is the perfect voice solution for businesses that require phone service at multiple locations or have employees that work remotely.
Smart City’s Hosted Voice also provides a full suite of real-time communication applications such as instant messaging (chat), presence, video conferencing, data sharing, whiteboards, call control and speech recognition with non-real-time communication services such as unified messaging (voicemail, e-mail, SMS and fax). Smart City Metro differentiates its Unified Communications & Collaboration solution by providing highly innovative mobile, video and collaboration applications.
Benefits of Hosted Voice from Smart City Metro:
- Fast and easy setup. Setting up a Hosted Voice takes a fraction of the time of a premise-based PBX. We can have you up and running in very little time.
- Greater functionality. A wide array of innovative features that far surpass anything a traditional phone system can offer.
- Flexibility and scalability. Hosted Voice provides the ultimate flexibility to scale and easily expand extensions, allowing you to grow seamlessly.
- Significant cost savings. From no large upfront traditional PBX system investment to no onsite maintenance costs, a Hosted Voice can save you thousands over time.
- Increased productivity. Your employees can work from anywhere and still have the phone features of an office phone system.
- Business continuity. Start working immediately from a different location should disaster strike.
- Less equipment and maintenance. It requires minimal onsite equipment and maintenance so you can focus on your business.
- Responsive, personalized service. Dedicated account management, professional technical support and locally based Customer Care.
Request a quote to transition to Hosted Voice.
Already have a premise-based PBX but want to transition to all the benefits of Voice over IP (VoIP)? With our SIP Trunks, cost-effectively transition to the cloud using your existing equipment to connect to a reliable network that is fully flexible and scalable.
Tailor-made bandwidth options
Scalable, secure, and dedicated to you.
At Smart City Metro, we are uniquely positioned in the market to serve your business. With an all-fiber network built from the ground up, we offer custom network solutions, and will work with you to build a tailored plan for your unique requirements.